Transformer Oil Coolers - Unifin International - Facility Management Product Release
The ForZair line of transformer oil coolers is available for standard cooler sizes and has a 125-750 kw performance range. Available in 2-5 fan configurations with 64-86 dB noise ratings, and oil flows 300 usg/m-800 usg/m. Coolers feature mono-aluminum extruded fin-tubes and plate fin technology.
Coolers are available in forced oil-to-forced air, natural convection oil-to-water and forced oil-to-water models, in both 50 and 60 Hz versions. A galvanized finish is standard, and paint options are available for chemically aggressive environments. Coolers use an advanced oil flushing system to achieve ISO standards for cleanliness. Hinged fan panels allow easy maintenance of the fin surface.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully