- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facilities Technician »
Transformer Coolers - Unifin International - Facility Management Product Release
ForZair transformer oil coolers are designed for new transformers and for replacing existing installations that are out of life or overheating, requiring additional heat removal for higher capacities. The coolers feature Mono-Aluminum extruded fin-tubes and are available in forced-oil-to-forced-air, natural-convection oil-to-water, and forced oil-to-water models, and in 50 Hz or 60 Hz versions. They are pre-engineered to meet capacity, performance and space requirements of each specific application.
The coolers have an advanced oil-flushing system, which achieves high ISO standards for cleanliness in the transformer industry. The hinged fan panel’s design makes it easier to open the cooler and pressure-wash the fin surface.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation