Transfer Switches - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
RTS Series Automatic Transfer Switches are 30- and 3-cycle-rated and withstand ratings of 200,000 amperes. Switches can be operated automatically or manually; manual transfers can be performed with the enclosure's door closed. Available in closed- and open-transition configurations. Switches meet International Building Code standards for earthquake compliance.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully