Transfer Switches - Russelectric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
RTS Series Automatic Transfer Switches are 30- and 3-cycle-rated and withstand ratings of 200,000 amperes. Switches can be operated automatically or manually; manual transfers can be performed with the enclosure's door closed. Available in closed- and open-transition configurations. Switches meet International Building Code standards for earthquake compliance.
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully