Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
Transfer Switch - ASCO - Facility Management Product Release
ASCO 7000 Series Automatic Transfer Switch and ASCO 7000 Series Bypass-Isolation Transfer Switch family features a 30-cycle rating in a 600-1200 ampacity with a withstand close-on rating of 30 kA at 480V. The switches can be specified for projects where the fault current on the emergency system is high, where the breaker instantaneous trip setting is defeated in order to selectively coordinate, or where transfer switches are served by ANSI Switchgear, which also has 30-cycle WCR.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully