- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
Transfer Switch - ASCO Power Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The 3-position SERIES 300 Manual Transfer Switch (MTS) provides a means for quickly connecting a portable or temporary generator to a building’s electrical system to provide backup power. The SERIES 300 MTS can also be used to provide a “backup to the backup” when servicing an off-line engine-generator.
The ASCO SERIES 300 Manual Transfer Switch is available in single phase or 3-phase models ranging from 150 to 1,200 Amps and up to 600 VAC. It meets NFPA 110 standards for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and is UL 1008-listed. The SERIES 300 MTS can handle the extraordinary demands of switching stalled motors and high inrush loads. Its modular design makes it easy to install and maintain, and its rugged construction assures many years of reliable service.
In the telecommunications industry, the ASCO SERIES 300 MTS can be used at cell sites to keep power on and customers online. For government agencies, it can provide backup power for police, fire, ambulance, and other critical services. It can be a cost-effective backup power solution for water and wastewater pump stations. The ASCO SERIES 300 MTS can also provide commercial, retail, and light industrial facilities with a means for connecting to backup power to prevent business losses during utility outages.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully