Transfer Switch - ASCO - Facility Management Product Release
ASCO 7000 Series Automatic Transfer Switch and ASCO 7000 Series Bypass-Isolation Transfer Switch family features a 30-cycle rating in a 600-1200 ampacity with a withstand close-on rating of 30 kA at 480V. The switches can be specified for projects where the fault current on the emergency system is high, where the breaker instantaneous trip setting is defeated in order to selectively coordinate, or where transfer switches are served by ANSI Switchgear, which also has 30-cycle WCR.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully