Transducer Switch - NK Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The ATS Current Sensing Switch and Transducer combines a limit alarm with an analog output signal transducer to monitor produced or consumed AC current up to 1200 amps, while magnetically isolating outputs and inputs. Has a rotary switch designed to make it easier for users to set the trip point. DIN rail mounting is designed to simplify installation and provide mount that is resistant to conductor movement.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully