Transducer Switch - NK Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The ATS Current Sensing Switch and Transducer combines a limit alarm with an analog output signal transducer to monitor produced or consumed AC current up to 1200 amps, while magnetically isolating outputs and inputs. Has a rotary switch designed to make it easier for users to set the trip point. DIN rail mounting is designed to simplify installation and provide mount that is resistant to conductor movement.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully