Transducer - LEM U.S.A. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LTSP transducer from LEM measures positive and negative AC, DC and pulse currents on printed circuit boards and provides a current output instead of the voltage output provided by the other units in the family. This allows the unit to detect currents up to at least 14 times the nominal current.
The transducer’s multi-range configuration is designed for nominal currents of 8A, 12A and 25ARMS with galvanic isolation between the primary and output circuits. The current output allows users to manage the accuracy level and thermal drift by selecting the output resistance. The LTSP transducer is CE marked, UL recognized and conforms to the EN 50178 standard for industrial applications.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully