- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Trailer-Mounted Air-Conditioning System - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EnviroBoss 6000 trailer-mounted system from Dri-Eaz offers heating, cooling and dehumidification. The unit has 60,000 BTUs of cooling power and a water-removal rate of 720 pints per day, while drawing 37 amps at full load.
It is self-contained, fueled by a 420-pound propane tank, and can operate approximately 40 hours between refills. Includes two lockable steel storage containers for tools and accessories.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation