Traction Treads - Zero International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Aluminum thresholds and stair nosings are available with non-slip, epoxy, abrasive particles bonded into the grooves or with formulated rubber inserts. The treads are durable and designed for schools, hospitals, and commercial applications. The treads include an Americans with Disabilities Act detectable warning for stairs and ramps and can be integrated with photoluminescent edges for emergency exit lights during a power failure.
- How to Avoid ADA Lawsuits
- Keep ADA Top of Mind as Buildings Are Adjusted for COVID-19
- How to Stay Off the Radar for ADA Lawsuits
- 30 Years Later, Schools Struggle with ADA
- 4 Steps to Proactive ADA Compliance
- Access Denied: Common ADA Violations