- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Chief Engineer »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Touchless Faucet - Kohler Plumbing - Facility Management Product Release
The new Tripoint faucets use infrared sensors that rely on distance, not light, to trigger the sensor, which the company says reduces false activation from variation in lighting, surface color and texture, according to the company.
The faucets also include a high-temperature limit stop and a temperature adjustment lever on the side of the faucet that allows users to regulate the temperature. The lever can be removed after installation to deliver a pre-set mix of water.
The faucets are available in a low-profile and gooseneck versions. Both include flexible supply hoses and above-deck electronics and valving.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Touchless Options to Increase in Restrooms
- Facilities Focus on Hygiene in Restroom Upgrades
- Overcoming Renovation Challenges to Deliver Upgraded Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms