TotalControl - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
TotalControl is a browser-based software solution for medium to large building automation systems that runs on standard platforms, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. Operators are able to quickly change schedules, view trend logs and acknowledge alarms. Up-to-the-minute equipment operation status is displayed on animated graphics pages.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things