Tork Tissue System - SCA Tissue North America - Facility Management Product Release
SCA Tissue’s Tork Bath Tissue dispenser is a high-capacity system for environments where hygiene, image and efficiency are critical. The enclosed design keeps the reserve top roll covered until needed, reducing the risk of contamination. When the primary roll is nearly depleted, an auto-transfer feature gently drops the reserve roll into place. Patrons touch only the tissues for added hygiene.
Once the reserve roll drops into place, the primary roll continues to spin freely until completely depleted to help decrease waste. The used core stays within the dispenser until reloading, keeping restroom floors free from litter.
When the dispenser is opened for refilling, the spindle with the used core drops out the bottom, making room for a new roll to be placed inside. The new roll is placed on the empty spindle, lifted up, and dropped into the reserve position at the top of the unit.
The dispenser holds the equivalent of up to four standard bath tissue rolls. Units are available in quartz and white.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Go Beyond the Basics for Restrooms Products and Processes
- Rethinking Restroom Sanitation Practices During the Pandemic
- Restrooms Upgrades Must Consider Coronavirus, Hygiene Issues
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms