Tool management app - Hilti - Facility Management Product Release
The Connect app provides tool information, service history and more information by using the NFC tag inside the tool, allowing users to identify the tool and access its unique information, even when the serial number is unreadable. It identifies the tool type, serial number, company name, and purchase date, and it keeps track of when a warranty or fleet contract expires. The app also displays the last time the tool was repaired, the number of times it has been repaired and the total amount spent on repairs.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things