Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Tool Carrier - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The V638 VersaHandler telescopic tool carrier has a maximum-load capacity of 6,700 pounds. It features a three-stage boom with a maximum lift height of 38 feet 11 inches. It is equipped with road and working lights, fenders, mirrors, and a canopy or enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning. A loader-style joystick controls lift and tilt functions, while variable-control thumb wheels on the joystick activate boom extension and auxiliary hydraulic functions. Shuttle levers control forward and reverse travel and high and low speeds, as well as turn signals, horn, and high-beam road lights.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality