- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Toilets - Zurn Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The 1000g two-piece toilet series is a full line of tank-and-bowl systems. Models in this series achieve the 1000g MaP rating for clog prevention, and they deliver reliable performance based on 100,000-cycle-count flush testing. The toilets are available with water-conserving 1.28 gallons per flush option that meets criteria of the EPA’s WaterSense program. All models are available with a VL vandal lock lid, an IN insulated tank and RH right-hand flush.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms