Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Toilet - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Soiree high-efficiency toilet features a 1.28-gpf Dual Cyclone flush engine. The toilet meets the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED requirements and some water-utility-rebate programs. The unit’s one-piece skirted bowl rests on an arciform column with architectural styling at its rear. It is 17 inches from the base to the seat. With the concave rim design, water from the primary and secondary nozzles fires around the concave rim channel, scouring the rim and bowl, removing debris and bacteria with each flush. The rim and bowl are coated with Sanagloss, which seals the porcelain with an ionized barrier and creates a super-slippery, non-porous surface that repels the waste and bacteria.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility