- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Toilet - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The high-efficiency, WaterSense-labeled, gravity-fed 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) model features a Double Cyclone flush engine and reduces water use by 63 percent when replacing a 3.5 gpf model and by 20 percent when replacing a 1.6 gpf model.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms