Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
Toilet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Huron high-efficiency toilet measures 24-1/2 inches from the wall. The floor-mount, rear-outlet design has a rim measurement of 17-1/4 inches. Uses between 1.1 and 1.6 gallons per flush, while offering direct-fed siphon jet action with a 2-inch fully glazed trapway and a 1-1/2-inch top spud opening.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility