- Groundskeeper »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
Toilet - Briggs Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Kingsley Turbo 3 one-piece toilet from Briggs Industries uses a reengineered flushing system. The jet-assisted flushing technology features a three-inch flush valve that empties the 1.6-gallon tank, creating a vortex that drives water through the trapway. Integral rim jets are also used.
The one-piece toilet is crafted from vitreous china, and is offered with either a round or elongated front and includes an upgraded wooden seat. Available in white. Biscuit and bone will be available mid-2008.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms