Toilet - Briggs Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Kingsley Turbo 3 one-piece toilet from Briggs Industries uses a reengineered flushing system. The jet-assisted flushing technology features a three-inch flush valve that empties the 1.6-gallon tank, creating a vortex that drives water through the trapway. Integral rim jets are also used.
The one-piece toilet is crafted from vitreous china, and is offered with either a round or elongated front and includes an upgraded wooden seat. Available in white. Biscuit and bone will be available mid-2008.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Planning Restroom Upgrades in the COVID-19 Era
- How to Measure Results of Design Shifts to All-Inclusive Restrooms
- Restroom Technology Upgrades Can Aid Coronavirus Mitigation Efforts
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms