Tissue Dispenser - Georgia-Pacific Professional - Facility Management Product Release
The SofPull features an enclosed roll with sheet-by-sheet tissue dispensing. Users pull from a small opening in the front, which leaves minimal tissue exposed. This design is different from traditional pull-style dispensers because it enables easier, one-at-a-time dispensing. The dispenser eliminates over-spinning and minimizes roll replacement, and the two-ply tissue meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency standards for recycled content.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms