- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Tiles - Mosaic Tile Supplies LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Maximizer is an online, Flash-based application that can create custom mosaic tile blends for interior design and new building projects. More than 400 colors and styles, including opaque, transparent, and metallic glass tiles, are accompanied by a choice of gloss or matte surface finishes.
The application allows users to choose from four different tile catalogs, arranged by size, and to combine any colors, finishes or product lines within that size category. Other features include a user interface with drop-down panels to optimize screen area; triple zoom capability; and an easy-to-use slider bar for percentage adjustments. Users can view blends with different grout colors, and order sample swatches of any blend for color confirmation prior to finalizing a full order.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors