Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Tiles - Mosaic Tile Supplies LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Maximizer is an online, Flash-based application that can create custom mosaic tile blends for interior design and new building projects. More than 400 colors and styles, including opaque, transparent, and metallic glass tiles, are accompanied by a choice of gloss or matte surface finishes.
The application allows users to choose from four different tile catalogs, arranged by size, and to combine any colors, finishes or product lines within that size category. Other features include a user interface with drop-down panels to optimize screen area; triple zoom capability; and an easy-to-use slider bar for percentage adjustments. Users can view blends with different grout colors, and order sample swatches of any blend for color confirmation prior to finalizing a full order.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors