Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Tile Backing - Shaw Contract Group - Facility Management Product Release
Ecoworx tile backing is 100 percent PVC-free with Silver Cradle to Cradle Certification from McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC). Weighs 40 percent less than traditional carpet tile backing, yet has greater tear strength, tensile strength and delamination strength, according to the company. Contains 40 percent post-industrial recycled content and contributes to LEED credits for recycled content, low-emitting materials and innovation in design. VOCs meet CRI Green Label and Green Label Plus certifications.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors