Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Three-position auto-detecting levers measure from all orientations - Milwaukee Tool - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to provide measurements from all orientations, the new meters feature new functionality, such as intuitive user interfaces, two and three-position auto-detecting levers, and a digital auto-level feature. Both the 150-feet and 330-feet laser distance Meters have 2-inch color screens for maximum visibility in low-light conditions. Each features a user interface designed for fast navigation so users can, choose their function and take a measurement with minimal downtime.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality