Three-Phase Power Analyzer - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 430 Series II use a patented algorithm to measure energy wasted by power quality issues and quantify its cost. By providing data on the return on investment needed to justify power-quality improvements, the analyzer helps facilities reduce electrical power use and improve the performance and lifespan of electromechanical equipment. The units have memory of up to 32 gigabytes (GB) — 8 GB standard — as well as a swappable SD memory card and USB connectivity for longer power and energy logging and faster data download.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully