- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Thermostatic Fixture - Symmons Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Symmons’ Max Line ASSE 1070 thermostatic tempering device helps control and limit water temperature to fittings for fixtures such as sinks, lavatories or bathtubs.
The fitting is designed for all general uses and applications where the temperature of generated hot water must be tempered and controlled before distribution. Water must completely pass over the thermal motor before discharge, ensuring that delivery temperature will be maintained even with water flow below the rated capacity.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms