Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermoplastic Single-Ply Roofing - Duro-Last - Facility Management Product Release
The company's custom-fabricated commercial roofing systems — which can include both membrane and accessories — have up to 85 percent of the seams completed before arriving on the job site. Eliminating most of the on-site seaming reduces the potential for leaks and adds the advantages of a faster, quieter and easier installation. The roofing systems are also highly reflective, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds. Low maintenance, the systems are ideal for any flat or low-sloped application.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements