Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Thermoplastic Single-Ply Roofing - Duro-Last - Facility Management Product Release
The company's custom-fabricated commercial roofing systems — which can include both membrane and accessories — have up to 85 percent of the seams completed before arriving on the job site. Eliminating most of the on-site seaming reduces the potential for leaks and adds the advantages of a faster, quieter and easier installation. The roofing systems are also highly reflective, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds. Low maintenance, the systems are ideal for any flat or low-sloped application.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Winter Maintenance Considerations for Steep-Sloped Roofing
- Winter Roofing Hazards: Snow, Ponding, Freeze/Thaw
- Facilities Manager's Guide to Winter Roofing Care