Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Thermoplastic Roofing Simulates the Look of Metal - FiberTite - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite’s Simulated Metal Roofs provide the look of metal with thermoplastic welded seams for durable leak protection. The membrane roofing includes face and back coats engineered with DuPont Elvaloy Ketone Ethylene Ester –based formula for weatherability, chemical resistance and flexibility. A coextruded thermally activated adhesive strip on the bottom provides10 percent greater adhesion versus welding the strip.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System