- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Thermoplastic Roofing Simulates the Look of Metal - FiberTite - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite’s Simulated Metal Roofs provide the look of metal with thermoplastic welded seams for durable leak protection. The membrane roofing includes face and back coats engineered with DuPont Elvaloy Ketone Ethylene Ester –based formula for weatherability, chemical resistance and flexibility. A coextruded thermally activated adhesive strip on the bottom provides10 percent greater adhesion versus welding the strip.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision