Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermoplastic Membrane Exceeds Industry Standards For Harsh Weather and Ultraviolet Radiation - Garland Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The KEE-Stone FB 60 fleece-backed, thermoplastic membrane exceeds industry standards for harsh weather and ultraviolet (UV) radiation. The membrane’s compound is formulated using the highest grade DuPont Elvaloy HP ketone ethylene ester for resistance to UV degradation and heat resistance. The membrane is designed for use as part of a two-play hybrid roof system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?