Thermometer Gun - Control Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Control Company’s new Traceable Infrared Thermometer Gun takes temperature readings of any surface, including liquids, in less than a second. The design permits one-handed “point-and-shoot” readings, and the laser-sighting beam permits precise aiming.
The tool’s temperature reading range is -76 to 932 F. Emissivity is fixed at 0.95, and field of view is 11:1 Features include backlighting, data hold, low-battery indicator, automatic maximum recording, the ability to switch between Centigrade and Fahrenheit, An auto-off feature activates after 15 seconds to conserve battery power.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality