Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal imager - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VT02 Visual IR can detect issues instantaneously using a digital and thermal blended image that captures a center-point temperature measurement and hot and cold markers all at once. This feature can help users pinpoint the location of the potential problems and document them with SmartView software. The images features a temperature range of 14-482 degrees, and it automatically monitors equipment with the time-lapse image-capture feature and a point-and-shoot focus-free design.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality