Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Scanner - General Tools & Instruments Co. LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy Audit IR allows the user to designate a set point and determine whether subsequent readings are within or outside selectable ranges from that set point. Thermometer/scanner's Star Burst laser targeting system lets the user easily determine the area being measured. It has a measurement range of -40 to +428F with an accuracy of +/- 4 degrees.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality