Thermal-Imaging Cameras - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Series includes the i40, i50, and i60 models. The built-in visual camera offers up to 2.3-megapixel resolution for clearer details, as well as a built-in illuminator lamp to ensure quality images in poorly lit areas. The camera features a five-hour, swappable, lithium-ion battery and a 1.3-pound, ergonomic-grip design that improves point-and-shoot operation. The camera's picture-in-picture technology allows technicians to blend an infrared image with a visual reference image on a 3.5-inch color liquid crystal display for easier diagnostics and clearer reports.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia