Thermal Imagers - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Series allows technicians to blend an infrared image with a visual-reference image on a 3.5-inch, color, liquid-crystal display for easier diagnostics and more compelling reports. The built-in camera features up to 2.3-megapixel resolution combined with a built-in illuminator lamp to ensure quality images, even in poorly lit sites. The imagers feature a five-hour, swappable, lithium-ion battery and a 1.3-pound, ergonomic grip. The units also come equipped with a 1-gigabyte, secure-digital memory card that stores up to 1,000 radiometric images.
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- Outsourcing: Assessing In-House Technician Skills
- MEWPs Training That Delivers Access and Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia