Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Imager - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The CNX™ wireless test tools system has been added to the Ti1XX series thermal imager. The system is a free, user-installable upgrade with SmartView software that enables the thermal imager to capture and display electrical measurements wirelessly. The system is a set of test tools that wirelessly connects multiple measurement modules and sends simultaneous readings to a CNX unit up to 20 meters away. Users can choose various measurement models, from voltage to current or temperature. Live measurements of up to five wireless modules are viewable on the screen and integrated into the infrared image.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality