Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Imager - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The 160x120 thermal imager, powered by M12™, is the latest tool in the Test and Measurement line and M12™ Lithium-Ion system. The tool features 160 by 120-pixel, high-resolution thermal images, a visual camera for standard pictures, and a temperature range of 14-662 degrees. The imager has a five-button interface and a no-blur, no-wait display that updates the screen image 60 times a second. The imager kit includes report software that allows users to download images with the 2 gigabyte sample data card or USB connection port. The tool is powered by the Redlithium battery system.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality