Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Thermal Imager - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The InfraCAM SD helps users detect hot spots, avoid electrical failures, increase safety, and prevent fires. It weighs 1.2 pounds, stores up to 1,000 images with its removable SD memory card, provides 7 hours of uninterrupted inspection time, and generates thermal images.
It features a 3.5-inch LCD display screen and can measure temperatures from 14-662 degrees. The built-in Laser LocatIR helps users to associate the hot spot on the infrared image with the real physical target, which enhances the ability to identify inconsistencies. The area min-max function finds the hottest or coldest temperature of a target and eliminates the risk of missing information.
The unit also includes ThermaCAM QuickReport software, which allows users to analyze captured images and create PDF reports. It also is compatible with ThermaCAM Reporter 8 software.
- Qualified Contractors Essential for Successful Roofing Upgrades
- Expanded Opportunities for Higher Education Facility Upgrades
- Engaged Managers Drive Maintenance Success
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia