- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Thermal Imager - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The InfraCAM SD helps users detect hot spots, avoid electrical failures, increase safety, and prevent fires. It weighs 1.2 pounds, stores up to 1,000 images with its removable SD memory card, provides 7 hours of uninterrupted inspection time, and generates thermal images.
It features a 3.5-inch LCD display screen and can measure temperatures from 14-662 degrees. The built-in Laser LocatIR helps users to associate the hot spot on the infrared image with the real physical target, which enhances the ability to identify inconsistencies. The area min-max function finds the hottest or coldest temperature of a target and eliminates the risk of missing information.
The unit also includes ThermaCAM QuickReport software, which allows users to analyze captured images and create PDF reports. It also is compatible with ThermaCAM Reporter 8 software.
- 5 Hidden Costs of Deferring Maintenance
- Resilience: Redefining Reactive Maintenance
- Linking Facilities and Human Health
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use