- Building Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
Thermal Imager - FLIR Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BCAM thermal imager design allows users to hold it in their hand, clip to their belt, or place in a toolbox. Dust and splash proof, it meets IP 54 standards and withstands harsh industrial environments. A 3.5-inch color LCD displays thermal imagery. The Li-Ion battery assures uninterrupted inspections for up to 7 hours, and a built-in Laser LocatIR enables users to quickly pinpoint problems. The on-board, flexible jpeg image storage allows users to download images to a computer via an included USB cable and QuickView software for inspection reporting.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use