- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Thermal-Energy Storage Tanks - CALMAC - Facility Management Product Release
Icebank thermal-energy storage tanks contain a spiral-wound, polyethylene-tube heat exchanger surrounded with water and can be used in both a full- or partial- load off-peak cooling system. Tanks are available from 45 to over 500 ton-hours. No moving parts.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation