- Head Gardener »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Thermal Camera - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
Thermal Camera provides network video security functionality. The Sarix Thermal Camera imaging platform offers image quality up to 640 x 480 resolution, 25-micron pixel size and H.264 compression. Compared to MPEG4 compression, H.264 offers better compression and is more efficient for optimized video quality and minimal bandwidth consumption, according to the company.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing