Thermal Additive - Cabot Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Enova aerogel is designed for insulation coatings for hot and cold metal. It can be added during formulation or on site. Company research shows a 1 mm coating on hot metal surfaces meets US and European testing protocols for safe touch temperature. Low thermal conductivity of 12 mW/mK. Also protects surfaces from seawater due to inherent hydrophobia.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors