- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Textual Carpet Designs Adapt to Various Environments - J+J Flooring Group - Facility Management Product Release
J+J Flooring Group
Design versatility is easily achieved through J+J Flooring Group’s newest Invision carpet products: Structure and Mineral. Featuring sophisticated textures and colors, both products create stunning statements and can be used in a variety of environments depending on the need.
Structure is a simple and elegant broadloom inspired by the unique details of various architectural elements. Tweedy, rugged textures combine with uneven weights and coloring evoking the charm of aging brick, hand-woven textiles and weathered woods. Rich in undertones, seven distinctive and diffused neutrals create the perfect backdrop for any high traffic area. Developed using J+J Flooring Group’s Encore SD Ultima solution dyed nylon with recycled content, Structure can transform any space, making it warm and sophisticated. Three Quick Ship options are available.
Inspired by the colors and textures of rocky glens and fretted terrains that offer a myriad of earthy, burnished hues, Mineral is an intriguing 24” x 24” modular product that brings a classic look to multiple decors. Seven colorways ranging from muted tones of mossy greens, heathered grays and chestnuts offer expansive design flexibility. J+J Flooring Group’s ColorLoc Plus technology brings an added level of superior color performance. Three Quick Ship options are available.
Structure and Mineral are well suited to projects seeking practical value and timeless appeal, and work in a variety markets, including corporate, healthcare, education, tenant improvement and even retail.
Both Structure and Mineral are NSF 140 Gold Certified and include lifetime performance warranties for fiber, yarn and backing systems.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors