Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Terrazzo Access Flooring - Tate Access Floors Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Terrazzo floor finish is manufactured and poured using natural marble, granite or quartz aggregate or eco-friendly recycled glass that is embedded in a flexible resin matrix and then polished to a high-gloss shine with polishing abrasives. Includes 20 standard colors in the terrazzo marble line. The gem line combines both marble and recycled glass chips in 10 different color combinations. Additional looks are achieved by mixing and matching marble or glass chips with various background colors in the lines or introducing new chips or pigments to the backgrounds.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors