- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Temporary Roofing Membrane - Fibertite - Facility Management Product Release
FiberTite Blue Roof is a fabric-reinforced thermoplastic roof membrane designed for use on flat commercial and industrial roofs to offer a temporary solution for damaged roofs until permanent repairs can be made. The coating on the temporary roof membrane provides UV resistant performance for up to 1 year, and abrasion resistance. The fabric reinforcement provides both tear and puncture resistance. It is available in rolls, 100 inches wide by 100 feet long. It is ideal for damage caused by disastrous weather events or also for tear-off areas or new construction until the final roof assembly can be installed.
The temporary membrane can be made watertight by conventional commercial hot-air weld seaming equipment. Alternate temporary seaming and sealing methods may include the use of FiberTite FTR-101 General Purpose Sealant, waterproofing caulk sealants, or adhesive tapes including Duct-Tape. FiberTite accessories, such as molded pipe seals and corners, flashing membrane and FiberTite FTR-101 Sealant, can be used to temporarily seal roof penetrations.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision