Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Temporary Floor Protection Board - Ram Board - Facility Management Product Release
Painter’s Board offers durable, spill resistant, flexible protection. Painter’s Board features Ram Board’s patented Spill Guard technology to keep spilled paint and other liquids from damaging floors and other surfaces. When ladders, furniture or other items are dragged across floors, the durability of Painter’s Board prevents scratches and damages. This floor protection board also features Vapor Cure technology to allow air and moisture to escape, which is crucial for the even curing of newly installed concrete, glue down floors, stained floors, epoxy floors and refinished floors.
Painter’s Board lays fast and flat during installation and is made of 100 percent natural non-staining recycled materials. If Painter’s Board gets wet, staining will not occur as it continues to provide protection throughout the paint project.
Each roll is 35 inches wide and weighs 10 pounds per roll, making it is easy to move multiple rolls at one time.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors