- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
Tempering Valves - Powers Water Temperature Controls - Facility Management Product Release
A line of master tempering and Hi/Lo safety valves for hot water distribution in commercial and institutional facilities is available from Powers. The HydroGuard XP family of valves features eight items, including five master mixers and three single-valve hi/los. All valves, including the largest sizes, are listed to ASSE 1017 and CSA B125.
Flow control as low as 1.0 gpm on is possible, and the valves use a single-seat design for tight shut-off in the event of cold-water failure. Available in rough bronze and chrome-plated finishes.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms