Tempering Device - Symmons Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Max Line ASSE 1070 thermostatic tempering device helps control and limit water temperature to fittings for fixtures such as sinks, lavatories or bathtubs. It complements Elements bathroom fittings, and features a range of temperature settings.
It is designed for general uses and applications where the temperature of generated hot water must be tempered and controlled before distribution. Water must completely pass over the thermal motor before discharge, ensuring that delivery temperature will be maintained even with water flow far below the rated capacity.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms