Temperature Controls - Innovation By Design Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FlowZone is an intelligent temperature-management system that allows each employee in a workplace to tailor the temperature of their environment to meet their specific needs. The system provides up to 35 custom, user-defined zones, each with a sophisticated register that uses infrared technology to continuously monitor the environment. It is Energy Star certified.
The system's design requires no additional wiring or ducting to retrofit an existing infrastructure. It utilizes the existing air flow running through the duct to charge all the electronic components in the register. And by utilizing wireless communication technology, a FlowZone user can also condition their office from any remote location via the Internet.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation