- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Temperature Controller - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
The PAR-30MAAU remote controller can control up to 16 indoor units in commercial applications. The controller features a setback mode of operation that controls upper- and lower-limit temperature settings, a backlit LCD screen and a hold function. Part of the CITY MULTI Controls Network.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation